The straightening machine RM 1000
Our product data sheets, catalogs and CAD-datas can be downloaded free of charge after registration.
The straightening machine RM-1000 was developed for straightening deep-hole drills, as 4- and 6-axis version.
The radial run-out of a drill is straightened using the 4-axis version. The 6-axis machine additionally corrects the camber of the shank and the head run-out of the soldered carbide drill bits.
The maximum length of the drills is 1,000mm, the accuracy of the straightening process is 0.08 mm (depending on the work piece). An exportable straightening protocol is created for each straightening process.
A robot cell is available as an option. Using this robot cell, the insertion and removal of the drills is performed. The robot cell is mobile and can be disconnected at any time in order to allow manual straightening processes.
The drills are stored in a space-saving drawer system which can be filled during ongoing operation. In addition, the robot cell can be upgraded with a laser marker which marks completed drills.
Brief description of RM-1000
- Intended drill types:
- Solid carbide deep-hole drill in soldered-in steel shank
- Deep-hole drill with soldered carbide drill bit
- Deep-hole drill with indexable inserts
- Straightening method / 4-axis: Radial run-out
- Straightening method / 6-axis: Radial run-out, camber, axial run-out
- Drill Ø: 1.3mm to 28mm
- Drill lengths: Up to 1,000mm
- Taper shank -Ø: 4.0mm to 32mm
- Maximum pressing force: 50kN
- Control / operation: B&R / touch panel 15“
- Operating voltage: 400V / 32A
- Compressed air: 6bar / ½“ connection
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 882 x 1,320 x 2,457 [mm]
- Weight: Approx. 1,400kg
- Automation with mobile compact robot cell
- Marking with laser system