Rotary-swivel unit RT3A100
Our product data sheets, catalogs and CAD-datas can be downloaded free of charge after registration.
The universal solution for handling, assembly technology, machine tools, laser processing and…
… for your application as well
The rotary table combination RT3A100 consists of two directly driven rotary tables of the RT3A100 series. The B-axis has a swivelling range from approx. -10° to +110°; the C-axis can be rotated infinitely.
The unit is driven by two integrated 3-phase synchronous motors. The drive guarantees highest dynamics and precision.
An innovative clamping unit integrated in the housing guarantees high holding forces when the drives are switched off without position changes on the axes. By means of compressed are impact, the holding torque can be increased from 15Nm to 20Nm for special applications.
The complete system is supplied as ready-to-connect unit.
- 3-phase synchronous drives, permanent-magnetic
- B-axis swivelling range: -10° to +110°
- C-axis rotary range: Infinite
- Maximum load capacity: 6kg
- Mechanical clamping without position influence, 20Nm
- Blocking air connections
- Compact installation space
- Ready-to-connect structure
- Absolute, optical measuring system Renishaw Resolute IM
- Connection via external interface
- Available data protocols: Fanuc, Siemens DRIVE-CliQ, BiSS, Mitsubishi
- Protection class without blocking air: IP40
- Protection class with blocking air: IP54
- CE conformity
- EU Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- EU Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS) 2011/65/EU
- Bearing temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +40°C
- Total weight: 14,3 kg