Assuring the quality of Föhrenbach products
The company Föhrenbach strives in the medium term for a certification according to DIN ISO 9001. Already today, the achievement of and the compliance with a high quality standard is actively shaped and monitored at Föhrenbach. This is not least the reason for the good name of the company Föhrenbach on the market, which is introduced in many as a guarantee for utmost precision and reliability.
The quality management is based on the following guidelines:
- The company management has made a clear commitment to quality and pursues a consistent quality policy. This policy is defined in accordance with the company principles and the customer-orientated quality principles. It supports the goals and initiatives derived from it. At the same time, it includes the compliance with external quality standards, which form the basis for a trusting cooperation with our customers.
- The most important company principles are:
In order to achieve our quality and business objectives, we constantly endeavour to cause improvements, which concentrate on the following focal points:
- The measure for the quality of our products and services is defined by the customers. Their decision is decisive.
- Customer may only be supplied with fault-free products and services.
- Our quality management has to be improved continuously.
- Creating trust in the public.
In an organisation plan, the tasks, authorisation, competences and information paths within the company are clearly regulated. Quality objectives as well as the comprehension of these goals by all employees are regularly verified by the company management. By means of a defined change management it is guaranteed that changes are proposed, examined, decided on according to the responsibilities in the company and their implementation is monitored. Furthermore it is ensured in this way that always up-to-date, verified, consistent and comprehensible documents are handed out and used. Generally, all supplied products pass through the quality assurance department before being released, where it is verified if they comply with the specified requirements and if they are faultless. For safety-relevant and/or function critical parts, test instructions and test schedules are created. In the same way, all self-manufactured products are checked by the quality assurance department if they comply with the requirements and if they are faultless auf die. For safety-relevant and/or function critical parts, test instructions and test schedules are created here, too. Intermediate steps of the fabrication are mostly verified in the production, whereat the responsibility of the self-control is clearly regulated in advance. All untested parts are marked as locked by their temporary storage place. The deployed test equipment in all departments of the company is evaluated for its capability for the respective test task, and its perfect condition is ensured by control and calibration at regular intervals. Defective products are handled in accordance with predefined processes and are transferred for scrapping or reworking. By their temporary storage place or by a direct marking, they are marked as locked. All finished products are checked by the Final inspection for the compliance with all requirements and for the freedom from defects before the dispatch. The final inspection is made, pursuant to the specification, either by the quality assurance department, or by self-control in the final assembly. The parameters and characteristics of the products to be tested are normally given by an acceptance protocol.
- Continuous promotion of the quality awareness by the management on all levels.
- Optimally trained and motivated employees.
- Cost reduction by avoiding errors.
- Controlled work processes in all areas.
- Cooperation with our partners.
- Involvement of our suppliers and contractor in our quality objectives.
- Regular review and adaptation of the quality objectives.